Specialized, Durable Medical Equipment Experts in St. Louis, MO
Clinical Solutions provides products and services that offer utility to the end user in a variety of patient care settings, such as Acute Care, Long-Term Care, and LTAC. We strive to bring value to our customers by providing medical products that offer a real and measurable clinical advantage. The diverse medical backgrounds of our staff afford us an understanding that allows us to understand clinical issues from a caregiver’s perspective.
Soft Tissue Management and Advanced Wound Therapy
- Pressure redistribution surfaces including powered as well as non powered systems.
- Mattresses, mattress overlays and mattress replacement systems.
- Low-air-loss and alternating pressure systems. Combination therapy systems.
- Lateral rotation therapy systems.
- Full line of seating products.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
Bariatric Patient Management
- Targeted planning for specific goals.
- Assistance in the selection of appropriate equipment in all health care delivery settings.
- Provision of equipment based on bariatric body type.
- Education to assure competency in the use of equipment by the patient and caregiver.
- Access to equipment from a variety of manufacturers. Assuring the best in product quality and selection.
- Monitoring and reporting of utilization to assist in projected capital expenditures.
Safe Room Environments
- Full range/height adjustable low beds help assure that safe and ideal bed heights are achieved and maintained.
- Low beds have built in scales and bed exit alarm systems with the option to interface with nurse call systems.
- Pressure redistribution mattress surfaces aid in safe bedding.
- Low profile/tapered edge/shock absorbing/deceleration fall pads are the highest quality available.