Full-service Patient Care Solutions
Bariatric Patient Management
- Targeted planning for specific goals.
- Assistance in the selection of appropriate equipment in all health care delivery settings.
- Provision of equipment based on bariatric "body type".
- Education to assure competency in the use of equipment by the patient and caregiver.
- Access to equipment from a variety of manufacturers. Assuring the best in product quality and selection.
- Monitoring and reporting of utilization to assist in projected capital expenditures.
Safe Room Environments
- Full range/height adjustable "low beds". Help assure "safe" and "ideal" bed heights are achieved and maintained.
- Defined perimeter pressure redistribution mattress surface aids in safe bedding.
- Low profile/tapered edge/shock absorbing/decelleration fall pads are the highest quality available.
- Dedicated bed/chair exit alarm systems for all settings. Interface with nurse call systems. Wired or wireless options are available.
Soft Tissue Management and Advanced Wound Therapy
- Pressure redistribution surfaces including powered as well as non powered systems.
- Mattresses, mattress overlays and mattress replacement systems.
- Low-air-loss and alternating pressure systems. Combination therapy systems.
- Lateral rotation therapy systems.
- Full line of seating products.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.